You can't blend with us! - Sephora's Glitter Happy Brush Set

Who's a fan of Rose Gold? I definitely am!
If I was able to have everything in rose gold, I would.
When I saw this brush set - I neeeeeded it! 
I will admit that the stand looked a lot prettier on the Sephora website. It looked like it was more...pink...but when it came..it seemed a bit on the orange side and what they used for the glitter was very cheap. The stand is just oh-kay. 
The brushes on the other hand, are not just gorgeous but great quality. I have started to use almost every single one of them everyday. The only brush I can say needs improvement is the precision concealer brush. Its very stiff and leaves strikes. In my opinion its too rough to be used as a concealer brush.

picture from the Sephora website
"Sephora Collection Happy Glitter Brush Set"
This set comes with:
Blush Brush
Pointed Foundation Brush
Blending Brush
Precision Concealer Brush
Allover Shadow Brush
Lip Brush

My favourite of them all is the pointed foundation brush, it applies like a dream.
This set was limited edition, and I believe it unfortunately discontinued from the Sephora website (some stores do have it in stock though). Good news is that, there is a latest version of this set thats available on the website. The latest version is not rose gold and has a different shaped stand. (It also doesn't have that cute little quote like on the rose gold set, "The Twinkle of My Eye")

latest version of the brush set
The new set comes with:
Blush brush
Powder brush (which has replaced the Pointed Foundation Brush)
Crease brush (very similar to a blending brush)
Precision concealer brush
Allover shadow brush
Lip brush 

With the holiday season coming up, and many of us already shopping for gifts, I thought I'd share what I think would make just about any girl smile.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig