Solotica Natural Colors Quartz (Quartzo)


There is a lot of hype about Solotica contact lenses so I caved in and got a pair for my own. I have been using contacts for literally half my lifetime as I am pretty blind :)

I heard they were very natural looking and did a lot of research on it before purchasing. These contacts are not sold in Canada or US so I had to do some hardcore digging to find a trusted website to order from.

There was about 3 websites you can buy these contacts from that ship international: 
wrlens.com/
paranalentes.com/
luxelenses.com/

I researched them all before buying because if I'm paying over $100 US, I better receive the product!
There was so many bad reviews on wrlens and paranalentes. Although there was a few youtube videos of people who received from them (most said they received it damaged), I just still wasn't satisfied. Also, my eyes require prescription lenses so it was even harder for me as wrlens doesn't even do prescription Solotica's . 

I then came across luxelenses. I purchased my pair from this website as it looked the safest. It looked like everything about them was positive according to their instagram feed. This place is Dubai based but gives you 1-3 day fedex shipping!! Unlike the other websites who have you waiting for months!
My contacts came within 3 days exact. I was very satisfied with them. The packaging was safely wrapped and a pretty huge box for extra precautions.  

When it came down to pricing, it was all around the same price on all sites. Except, I had to pay a bit more because mine are prescription lenses. Non-prescription lenses on this site are $114 CAD and prescription lenses are $131 CAD plus shipping $39 CAD ( I know its a lot for shipping, but if you're paying over $100 and from a website who wont give you a tracking number..you're better off with paying a little bit more and guaranteeing what you're buying)

I got mine in the color Quartz (Quartzo). Its a blueish green. Solotica's come in 3 different types.
1. Solotica Hidrocor - doesn't have a limbal ring
2. Solotica Natural Colors - have a slight limbal ring on the outside of the lens
3. Solotica Hidrocharme - have a defined limbal ring and are a stronger look

I got mine in Natural Colors because I do like the look with the limbal ring more, but not as strong as they are on the Hidrocharme's.

Here is a closer look

Overall I am satisfied with these contacts. When I first tried them on I was on the edge because it was such a dramatic change as my natural eyes are a dark brown. After a few days I got used to it and have been getting a lot of compliments on how natural it looks.




1 comment

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Solotica Contact Lenses Natural Colors

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig