Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain & Heart Of Light Powder Blush


Yves Saint Laurent - Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain 

I have to confess, I bought this because it looked so pretty. I did not spend much time on trying to look at the shades they have and just kind of chose the shade that looked prettiest. I got it in color 19 Beige Aquarelle. Its a very light nudey pink. Its nice and creamy, for a gloss. Its not sticky! It feels so smooth and just leaves a nice softness on your lips as it dries. 

It could smell a lot better though....


Yves Saint Laurent - BLUSH VOLUPTÈ - Heart Of Light Powder Blush

OKAAYYYY....I was not aware of how much I'd be in love with this till I got it. I had such hard time trying to pick a shade that I almost gave up. Thank God I didn't. I am so happy with this blush I cannot put it into words. The smell, the texture, the look! YOU NEED THIS! Trust me. 

I got mine in shade Light 5. Its a bright yet muted pink. 




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig