Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - Sun Dipped



Time to glow now that my new favourite glow kit is here! I feel like sun dipped has always been the un-chosen one out of all the kits. Including me, it was the last one on my mind to have. I take back all the times I spoke so mean of it, because its gorgeous! It actually is a very universal kit and I have started to use it almost everyday.

This kit comes in Bronzed, Summer, Tourmaline & Moonstone

Bronzed is a beautiful metallic copper
Summer is the perfect highlighter for the typical golden glow (the everyday glow)
Tourmaline is almost like a copper meets rose gold
Moonstone is a peachy-pink shade

It has a combination of gold, peach, pink and copper.
What more can we ask for in a glow kit?

Swatches below



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig