My FAV Soft Matte Lip Creams by NYX


Having a lipstick addiction, its usually hard to pick which lipstick and which brand I adore the most. But I can definitely tell you guys which are my most used and go-to's. NYX soft matte lip creams of course! They have the perfect amount of pigmentation, perfect texture and the right amount of 'matte-ness'

I feel like with matte lipsticks, some brands go too dry just to have a 'matte' look, especially with liquid line of lipsticks. Which is why I adore this line that much more. I love a matte look but I don't want to look like my lips are dying from thirst. 

These four beauties are my favourites of the bunch.
Cannes, Stockholm, London & Istanbul.


They are pretty much all hues of nudes. They also blend smoothly with eachother so its easy to create different shades. For example I like layering london and cannes together to create a shade closer to cinnamon. 



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig