The Six Items Every Women Needs!



These are the six items I truly believe every women should build there closet with.

1. White Blouse
This is a great piece for it can be dressed up or down. Pair it with some cute trousers to make it a classic look or pair it with some ripped skinny jeans and patent leather nude shoes to be a little more risqué and modern.

2. Great Jeans.
Good jeans are hard to come by, so when you do come across one, buy them in every colour and style..... Kidding, unless you absolutely need them .... like me! what makes buying jeans difficult is they often fit well through the legs and are to lose through the hips, butt and or waist or vise versa. Its important to get jeans you feel comfortable in, make sure they fit well through the legs and make your behind look great, the waits of your jeans can be taken in bring them to your local seamstress and let them do their thing. I like to use "Kim's Alterations located in Commerce court by King Station in Toronto"

Now to cover up is our third necessity

3. Jacket,
With textures trending, a jacket in leather, suede, fur, wool and anything that meets your tastes will do. When buying a jacket I look for something more tailored, I want it to be well constructed yet diverse. If I need to dress it up for a night out I can or if I needed it to run errands it also works. Something else I look for in a jacket is for it to be light for warmer days but making sure I have room to layer up when its cold out. Throwing a blanket scarf over to finish off the outfit is always a great idea.


4. Great Chunky Booties
Black is always my go to when it comes to shoes, you can wear them with just about anything.
With that being said, having 12 pairs of black booties is soo boring, mixing it up with textures is a great way to amp up your look. Look for booties in leather, suede, patent leathers, funky patters, booties with metals and or chains. Just make sure it fits your style.

5. Bags, bags and more bags,
Bags are great, they are multi-functional as they serve as a utility (storing your belongings) and a great accessory. Bags come in an array of different colours, shapes and even sizes. Little side bags are great for quick outings where all you need is a wallet, your phone and a lip gloss or two. Bigger bags are perfect for a full day outing or work/school. Throwing your entire life into a bag just to B**** and complain that you can't find a single thing is always pleasant. They are a great way to add some character to your look depending on what your going for. Currently I am loving my pebble leather AVGVS Dionaea Tote bag in black with matte studded sides.

6. Little Black Dress or the LBS for short
Every women needs a little black dress for those special nights. When picking my little black dress I look for something a little more fitted to highlight my curves. I want it to be short but not distastefully short.



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig