Saturdays Are For Shopping!


Cheer Up It's Saturday....
So if you are like me, you will know that Saturdays are for shopping! That mind set was instilled in me as a young child when my mom and I would spend countless hours walking around the mall shopping till we dropped. It was a time in which we would bond over great pieces and fashion must haves. We always found things that we just absolutely needed, and a "NO" was never an option. Even if the things we wanted were absolutely ridiculous we would find good reason for why we needed it, as I am sure you all do.  As for our "needs" they were obliviously wants but that fine line distinguishing needs from wants was soo foggy it really didn't even matter. So needs became wants and wants were definitely needs.

 However, walking around the mall in the middle of fall/early winter was such a drag. You always needed to dress warm enough to travel there but be comfy and not too hot while browsing. So my go to shopping look was a little more on the Preppy Boyfriend Chic Side. I liked and still enjoy wearing a pair of Bf trousers, a text printed crewneck paired with an oxford shirt and super stylish metallic loafers. Accessorised with a great necklaces, pop on a jean jacket or bomber and I was set to go. 

Get this Look 

Black Corduroy Trousers: Joe Fresh
New Fitted Boyfriend Oxford Shirt: The Gap  
Grey Texted Crewneck: Zara
Gold Chain Link Necklace: The Bay
Gold Loafers: Nine West  




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig