New babies on board!


New babies on board alertttt

Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Foundation in Light Beige 020
Diorskin Star Fluid Foundation in Medium Beige 030
Clarins Instant Concealer in shade 02

I am so ready to brag about these products!

I have to say I really really realllly like Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Foundation. Its so lightweight but great coverage. It feels like your own skin, it blends so smoooothly. It was said to create the "bare-skin effect" - and yes it did! I got this in shade 020 (Light Beige) its pretty much my exact skin colour but I still like to blend a bit of medium beige for a dewy natural glow. 
"What it does: Diorskin Nude boasts 100 percent natural active ingredients and an extended shade range to create a shine-free, natural glow without masking the skin's texture. With continued use, it improves the natural radiance and beauty of the skin day after day." 
It has officially become my favourite foundation.

As for Diorskin Star Fluid Foundation in 030 (Medium Beige), it's by far the best expressed "medium beige" shade I have ever used. Its not too pink and its not too peach, its right where it should be - beige. I have medium beige in the Forever Flawless line as well and I'd say the difference is small, but noticeable enough. I am not too much of a fan of how thick this formula is, some of you may not like the texture as it can highlight your pores. I use this mostly to blend with my regular shades so it doesn't bother me. I suggest trying out a sample of this before buying the full sized product as it might not be the best for everyone. I have used this line in shade 023 (Peach) as well and the reason I had stopped using it, and switched to Forever Flawless, was because of the thick texture it had. But seeing how perfectly pigmented this medium beige is...I wanted it in stock.
(I will update this post with a comparison of Forever Flawless and Star Fluid in shade 030 for you guys soon)


Last but not least, is the Clarins Instant Concealer. This concealer comes in a squeeze tube. It has a slightly creamy texture. It applies smoothly and it's very easy to blend. It has medium to full coverage for those annoying dark circles we all hate, while brightening your under eye area. It lasts long enough throughout the day and without creasing or fading. Its my first time using a concealer from Clarins. (I normally use Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless). I feel like I will be continuing to use this product for a long time. I got mine in shade 02, as it has a pinky/peachy undertone. As some of you might already know, that peach or peachy-pink tones cancel out darkness and dullness. I use my concealer underneath my foundation. This way my concealer works both as a colour corrector and a concealer. Some people like to use it over their foundation but I choose to use it underneath to cancel out the dark circles, then apply my foundation for a more evened out finish.


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig