Play with my hair, not my emotions!

Play with my hair -not my emotions!

You guys may not be able to see or tell already, but in time you will see that I mostly use my hair in curls or beach waves. I play a lot with my hair so keeping it straight is usually not my thing. I like to have that volumed/bouncy hair that I can toss around. I will soon do video tutorial on how I curl my hair as it will be a lot easier to share my ways visually. But as for starters, I wanted to share my hair routine with you all.

I hate hair curlers. I absolutely cannot use them. I either burn myself or cant get my curls fall in the direction I wanted them to. So, I use my flat iron. Many people have already got the hang of curling hair with a flat iron. But I believe the way I curl my hair is one of the quickest ways and want to share it with you busy bee's out there. To curl my hair like the picture above only takes me about 5 mins, not more or less. I curl it with the flat iron below. Its a mini flat iron, pretty much a travel size flat iron. I like it because its small, portable and not too thick in width, it helps my curls fall more defined. Its about 30% smaller than your regular flat iron. It has a 60 second fast heat up time. It has ceramic plates, not sure what flat iron out there doesn't have ceramic plates anymore?? It goes up to 250 C temperature. Which is enough heat for most hair textures. 

Soon I will post up a video on how I get this done in 5 mins.
And share my tips and tricks to get you all on that new level!


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig