Date Night With Daniel.



Underneath all that pre-date-night excitement is one anxiety-inducing thought: What the hell am I going to wear? But worry not! A few times a month I will be posting my date night outfits. In hopes of inspiring you to put together your own stylish, charming and sexy date night ensembles.

This is one of my favourite go to outfits for a little date in the city which is both causal chic and comfy. As you will soon notice I love wearing jean button downs, tucked into a great pair of trousers, add some bling and calling it a day.. or night if you will.


Soo that's what I have done, I paired my favourite jean button down with a pair of waxed jeans and popped on a gold chain linked necklace undid a button or two and threw on this fabulous off-white 
tailored coat and my gold loafers.I think the necklace is important as it adds the smallest hint of elegance. While the loafers add that touch of simplicity in a feminine yet sporty way.


Popping the collar makes the overall look edgy and adds personality. Last but not least we all need something to hold all our s*** together when we can't. So what better accessory to wear then a clutch or a nice bucket-bag.  


Other advice to keep in mind don't be scared to mix metals ( bracelets, necklace and rings don't all need to be the same colour especially if they are far enough away). Your shoes and bags no longer need to match (i.e black shoes = black bag). Don't be afraid to add colour with a funky shoe and tone it all down with a classic bag. Most important MAKE YOUR VERY OWN RULES!! Fashion is objective no one can tell you what you can or cant wear. Push the limits and make yourself happy.


Sometimes the only accessory a women needs to make them sparkle is a man who loves them. Thank you for the wonderful date.


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig