“A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting. ” ― Christian Dior


“A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting. ” 
― Christian Dior

I thought I'd use a quote to express my feelings about fragrances. I feel incomplete when I cannot smell perfume on me. Not only it puts me on good vibes, but it makes me feel completed, and ― like myself. I believe perfume is a way of expressing yourself, your feelings and even your attitude.
I will always have that forever favourite/signature, always in stock scent. For me its always either Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle or Gucci Flora. But I also like to change up my scent season to season, and on occasion. I tend to always go for floral, spicy, and or woody scents. I feel those notes are more me and expresses me the most.

Currently in my fall inventory:

Gucci Flora
Notes: Citrus Accord, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus Flower, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood.
"Experience this more concentrated and captivating formulation of Gucci Flora—a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the 'Gucci edge' of power and sensuality. She is elegant, natural, and spontaneous. The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons. This scent is an expression of the Flora legacy. Its seductive layers mirror the playful details and bright colors that channel the heart of a fashion empire."

Dior Addict
Notes: Silk Tree Flower, Mandarin Leaf, Orange Blossom, Queen of the Night Flower, Bulgarian Rose, Bourbon Vanilla Absolute, Mysore Sandalwood, Tonka Bean.
"The Dior Addict woman is youthful, free spirited, unexpected and boldly independent, she is vivacious and alluring. A vibrant oriental, Dior Addict Eau de Parfum indulges the senses with sumptuous silk tree flower, voluptuous night queen flower, and luscious bourbon vanilla combined with sandalwood and tonka bean to evoke a feeling of passion in the daringly sexy woman who wears it. "

Giorgio Armani - Sì
Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. 
"Sì Eau de Parfum is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Sì opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. "
And on these notes, there you have it! 
A little more about me!


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig