The Edit: COLOURPOP EYE SHADOWS

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I did not know how much I would ADORE these eye shadows from Colourpop!!
After I placing a big lipstick order from Colourpop last year, I had decided never to buy from them again. Their ultra matte lipsticks were such a terrifying experience for me. They were so dry and would get patchy around the middle areas of my lips few minutes after application. Overtime these liquid lipsticks had actually turned PURE liquid and just, straight into garbage. HOWEVER, the lippie stix weren't that bad, they just weren't a "wow" either. They're lip liners, took forever for me to figure out that they were sharpen-able? Anyways lets all forget about my bad experience because this order has me extremely happy with Colourpop!
I always hesitated to try anything else by them but I am so glad I caved into these beautiful colours and just went ahead with my purchase to give their eye shadows a try! 
Their formula is something everyone needs to brag about!! 
I have no idea how an eye shadow can be so smooth, creamy and perfectly pigmented ALL at the same time. It glides, it's so creamy yet doesn't crease. What you see in the pot, is what you will get on your swatch, and on your lid. Layering it up only makes it even more gorgeous and yes, still does not crease! I always felt creamier formulas are harder to blend, boy was I wrong. They blend like magic! 
With my order I received free brushes. (They had a promotion going on) These brushes are also not bad quality, especially considering that they were thrown in for free!
My only only ever con about these would be the fact that they don't come in a palette =(
I prefer my eye shadows in a palette and something that is organised. With these, I have no idea how I'm gonna store them in eye sight..I'm gonna have to be creative and figure something out soon.
BUT, don't let that be any excuse to not purchase these goodies cause... you neeeeeeeed these, trust me.. you do!
❤❤❤
Can we please just adore these beautiful colours now?


I purchased Get Lucky, Kathleen Lights, Nillionaire, DGAF, Shop, Glow, Weenie, Arrow, White Rabbit, Tea Party, Sequin, Game Face, Elixir and Quarters (blush)


From top to bottom:
Get Lucky
Kathleen Lights
Nillionaire
DGAF
Shop (personal fav for 2017)


From top to bottom:
Glow
Weenie
Arrow
White Rabbit


From top to bottom:
Tea Party
Sequin
Game Face
Elixir


Blush: 
Quarters



1 comment

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Solotica Natural Color Quartz

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig