motd

I am absolutely obsessed with the Master Palette by Mario guys, I can't even express it with words!
I have been using this palette almost everyday since I have gotten it.
I almost forgot about my favourit'est palette! (Naked3 palette) ...and even my newnewww baby (the Naked Smoky palette, which I will also soon do a review on with swatches!)
❤❤❤
For this look I've used the shades NYC, Muse and Marina. (with Marina I dabbed with my finger to get that extra pigment to stand out)
💖
As for the rest of my makeup:
Winged it with Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
Mascara - Urban Decay Perversion
Eyebrows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown
Diorskin Nude Foundation in #20
Too Faced Matte Bronzer in Milk Chocolate
Lipliner in NYX Natural
Lipstick in Tea Rose over Cannes


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig