New Year Same ME!!

Welcome back and HAPPY NEW YEAR.. 



With 2017 finally here I have decided I am not going to lie to myself once again.... "workout, become a better person, drink more water and all that jazz most of us say. If we are lucky that last a whole 3 weeks before we realizes there is absolute NO changing ME!!! If you are anything like myself,  this phase actually lasts a whole 3 hours before I get super hungry and stuff my face with the first sweet salty or greasy dish passed my way.  However I vowed that this year would be different. Instead of setting myself up for continuous failure which sends me off the cliff into a box of donuts I am however, going to challenge myself to complete things off my Bucket list. 

As the year passes I will be posting my adventures in hopes of sharing my experiences and helping  inspire some of you to challenge yourself and think outside the box. 

2017 is all about loving you and whatever it is you like to do. 

Talk to you soon.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig